Service Essentials™ Plus
Topics will include:
- Attitude of Excellent Service
- Identify Customer Needs
- Use Customer–Friendly Body Language and Words
- Practice Excellence at Every Customer Contact Point
- Handle Difficult Customers with Care
- Exceed Customer Expectations
- Essential Practices for Email
- Managing the Call
- Essential Functions on the Telephone
- CHAT (Live Chat, Text, IM)
In today’s world, contact with customers can happen in a variety of ways. Service Essentials™ Plus builds on our fundamental customer service training program to include important essential practices for telephone, email, chat and text communications with customers.
This customer service training program will cover the following topics, as they relate to these various communication channels:
- Creating a service attitude before communicating with customers
- Communicating effectively and clearly
- Practicing a customer friendly tone of voice—both verbal and written
- Knowing your audience
- Showing respect
- Proofreading all written forms of communication
- Managing email to avoid becoming overwhelmed
- Managing the call process, from asking callers on hold to transferring and documenting calls
- Managing the call process, from asking callers on hold, transferring and documenting calls, and managing voicemail
- Live chat, text, IM
Great service retains great customers.
Through Service Essentials™ Plus, your employees will learn to consistently and confidently deliver exemplary customer service that will keep your customers coming back.
Service Essentials™ Plus is energizing.
Interaction and real-world experiences are built into the learning process. Through this enjoyable experience, your staff will have a renewed focus on courtesy.
It’s easy to schedule.
This two-day training can be delivered on-site via the Moran expert training team or via webinar for remote or global teams. We also offer Service Essentials™ Plus trainer’s kits so that your organization’s in-house training team can learn to deliver the program to the entire team.
Case studies may be customized to demonstrate service issues directly related to your business.
It’s based on how adults learn best.
This training program is interactive and energetic so that participants feel engaged in the training. Individual assessment and action plans are included so that participants leave the training with actionable items they can deliver to their teams.
Each participant receives an Essential Practices Card. This pocket-sized tool provides a summary of critical skills and can be kept handy in the workplace to reinforce desired behaviors. Personal development plans may be built into your performance management system.
Service Essentials™ Plus Modules
The program’s ten modules give your staff the skills, attitude and awareness they need to please both your internal and external customers.