TEC (For telephone, email, chat)
Help your staff make a winning first impression and maintain positive relationships. Instill in them the fundamentals skills on the telephone, via email, and other remote methods of communication to include live chat, texting, and Instant Messaging.
- Essential Practices for Email
- Managing the Call
- Essential Functions on the Telephone
- CHAT (Live CHAT, Text, IM)
Technology has made it possible to communicate with customers in a variety of ways.
Service Essentials™ TEC (Telephone, Email and Chat) teaches your staff how to deliver customer service excellence via these various modes of communication, including texting and instant messaging (IM).
Service Essentials™ TEC covers:
- Creating a service attitude before communicating with customers
- Communicating effectively and clearly
- Practicing a customer friendly tone of voice—both verbal and written
- Knowing your audience
- Showing respect and courteousness
- Proofreading all written forms of communication
- Managing email to avoid becoming overwhelmed
- Managing the call process, from putting callers on hold to transferring calls and taking messages
- Live chat, text, IM
Great service retains great customers.
According to the White House Office of Consumer Affairs, it’s six to seven times more costly to attract a new customer than it is to retain an existing one. This training program will teach your staff how to deliver customer service that will result in customers for life.
Service Essentials™ training is energizing.
Interaction and real-world experiences are built into the learning process. Through this enjoyable experience, your staff will have a renewed focus on courtesy.
It’s easy to schedule.
Service Essentials™ TEC is a one-day training that can be delivered in a number of different formats, including on-site as well as via virtual webinars, to maximize the benefits for your organization.
Case studies may be customized to demonstrate service issues directly related to your business.
Each participant receives an Essential Practices Card. This pocket-sized tool provides a summary of critical skills and can be kept handy in the workplace to reinforce desired behaviors. Personal development plans may be built into your performance management system.
Service Essentials™ TEC Modules
The program’s four modules give your staff the skills, attitude and awareness they need to please both your internal and external customers via telephone, email and chat.